The rugged, heavy duty Model IS is the industrial strainer to select when operating conditions demand carbon steel, stainless steel or bronze construction. It features the extra heavy body walls, guaranteeing high corrosion allowance and unsurpassed longevity. High open area ratios reduce operating costs by lowering maintenance requirements, while the quick-opening cover also cuts maintenance time and costs. The outstanding longevity of the Model IS plus its low operating expenses combine to give you an industrial strainer with the lowest life cycle cost available.
- The large basket (straining ratios from 5.6 to 1 to 15.5 to 1) means longer periods of time between cleaning and lower maintenance costs to the customer.
- Heavy duty body casting is field proven to provide years of trouble free service.
- Quick opening, yoked cover which means less time required for maintenance and thus lower maintenance costs.
- Strainer body available in steel, bronze, stainless steel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy B and many others.
- Vent in cover and large drain connection on straining chamber enables you to clean strainer body in-line.
- 300 pound design available where required.