For unparalleled durability and low lifecycle cost, cast iron Tate Andale Model AL and AH Twin Basket Industrial Strainers are the workhorses of the industry. Featuring bank vault construction and only one set of moving parts to minimize wear, the AL, AH, and R are designed to outlast and outwork all others.
Sliding gate valves are the only moving parts, and they feature wedge seating so there’s no contact with the body during the chamber changeover process, reducing wear and extending equipment life. And with the lowest pressure drop available, the AL, AH, and R offer the lowest operating cost.
Model AL and AH Features
- Cast Iron Construction
- Available in inlet diameter sizes from 4” to 24”
- Quick opening covers
- Side-entry baskets for low pressure drop
- A natural rubber ring between valve disc and strainer body offers a seal ten times greater than metal to metal
- Prominent valve position indicators to reduce likelihood of operator error
- Stem valve screws are housed in bronze sleeves and are never in contact with fluid
- Removable cover on each basket for easy cleaning
- Model AL: 125/150PSIG. Model AH: 250/300 PSIG
- Optional features:
- Chain Drive (interlocked handwheels)
- Equalizing lines and valves
- Metal valve rings and wear plates
- Manual backflush (ability to clean baskets without removing them from strainer)
- Semi-Automatic and Fully-Automatic operation
- Lifting Davit
- Magnet assemblies
- Zinc anodes for salt water service
Tate Andale Model AL
Contact us for more information.