At Tate Andale, our passion for quality industrial products starts with our people. We build careers at Tate Andale. We hire and train remarkable engineers, machinists, fabricators, assembly mechanics, quality assurance staff, and office staff. Our diverse group of employees working together and applying their talents in a supportive environment is one of the major attractions of our Company and the reason for our success.
- Manual and CNC Machinists: 10+ years of experience on lathes and mills in job shop environment. MIG and TIG welding experience a plus. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Draftsman/Designer: 5+ years of experience using Solidworks or similar modeling software in a machine shop environment. Send your resume to email@example.com.
- Jr. Inspector: This entry level position requires a high-school diploma and mechanical ability. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchasing Clerk: This position requires a high-school diploma, and 2+ years of corporate purchasing experience. Send your resume to email@example.com.
Tate Andale is committed to providing a comprehensive benefits package for employees and their families. Benefits include:
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program